Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hearing, Smelling and Touching

Up on the garden of oranges, I lie down on a bench and closed my eyes and opened my other senses.
I tried to listen, to feel and to smell the garden.

First, I heard the sounds of the small water fountain. Along with the sounds of water, I heard sound of birds. Some birds had high pitch voice than other birds. Listening to the both of sounds was interesting because both sounds are coming from nature.

I also felt the warmth from the sunlight to my face. At the same time the breeze cooled down my body. It was complicated feeling because my upper part of body was warm but my bottom part of body was cool. Surprisingly, the mix of warm and cool feeling created really good feeling. It was the feeling like I lie down on my bed and put up the comforter. My face would be cool because I am exposed to the cool air but the rest of my part would be warm because I am covered with the comforter. I really felt like as if I am lying down on my bed.

The breeze was really nice. It was as if the breeze is a handsome gentle man and touching me softly. It was very nice feeling and that is why I said “a handsome gentle man”.

It was perfect sleeping pill for me to make me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment